We provide a wide range of accounting and tax advisory services.
The needs of our clients extend the scope of our services.
We have many years of experience in tax services and bookkeeping for international capital groups.
As part of our accounting services we offer:
- keeping accounting books
- preparation of separate and consolidated financial statements
- preparation of tax returns for VAT, CIT, PIT, PCC, and other purposes
- creating and updating company accounting policy, including adjusting the company chart of accounts to the requirements of management reporting
- preparing periodical reports, within the scope of financial and management accounting, in accordance with the requirements of owners or managing bodies
- payroll and HR services, including preparing payrolls, ZUS declarations, and PIT declarations
- implementation of accounting software and organising the work of the Customer Accounting Department
- preparation of reporting for the National Bank of Poland, Central Statistical Office, INTRASTAT
- preparing VAT documentation for taxpayers who do not have tax residency in Poland
TAX ADVISORY SERVICES
In the field of tax advisory services, with co-operation and within the framework of the tax advisor’s office, we offer :
- assistance in solving current tax problems
- drafting tax opinions
- analysis of civil law contracts in terms of their impact on tax settlements
- aid in the course of a tax audit
- representation before tax authorities in disputed cases
- drawing up appeals against decisions and other letters in tax proceedings and ongoing audits
- representation before the Provincial Administrative Court and the Supreme Administrative Court